AMJ: u have been tagged….
AMJ: because me loves it…u will get some ravi kissen songs..
As a sharp observer of human nature you would have observed by now:
1. My reasoning, logical intellect (kyun?kyun? What is reason for this tag. But in keeping with the Indian education system AMJ ignored it thus crushing my scientific inquiring spirit)
2. Greed. (Thats straightforward)
3. Every man(woman in this case) has a price. Mine is Ravi Kissen songs it seems.
So here are the facts about me you were dying to know.
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
Day before yesterday. Oscar nominated “There will be blood”. I am kind of Farah Khan school of movies. I blew kisses at Saif while watching Race(ya, thats fodder for another post). So serious quality cinema is potentially fatal. There was no blood but a lot of sleep.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
“Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte. Love it.
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Can I substitute cell game?Its called City Bloxx on Nokia 5310. Its the most brain dead game ever invented. Requires 0 intellect and hence you can catch me playing it almost all the time.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Business Week. (rolling on floor laughing)
No its Filmfare. I swear.
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
1. First rain
3. Clean clothes
4. New books
6. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Loud hindi music.
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Not having the time of my life. Every minute.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
“yaar abhi to soyi thi…”
9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
10. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME?
Dhruv and Natasha. Both will have an extra h.
11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. “IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…?
2. Travel through Europe.
3. Buy my own amusement park.
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
I dont drive at all.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Sometimes. Its generally stuffed with pizza, dal Makhani and beer. (wink wink)
14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Electricity, loud sounds. you are Goth or what?Scary.
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
It was a jeep with a driver. After too much keying it rammed into a wall, and never moved again. It was also subjected to fierce pounding by the 7 year old fist of my erstwhile neighbour. The sorrow was rectified by buying me a Barbie.
16. FAVORITE DRINK?
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD
Gym or learn to dance.
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Hair today gone tomorrow! “If” then probably red, okay am not that adventurous -burgandy
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Kannur, Delhi, Cochin, Mumbai, Bangalore
21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket. But no longer.
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
A spark who can light up a room.
23. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?
A black hole. What goes in never comes out. Except me.
24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Yes provided I looked like Jolie, and had Tata as my surname. No really-me would be just fine.
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Both. I sleep in the afternoons.
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Neither. Most of the times.
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
In front of the TV, provided the remote is with me.
28. FAVORITE PIE?
29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Cookies and Cream from Baskin Robbins.
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
The one with the biggest writers block.
Am not gonna force anyone but everyone who reads this gets to do this. (boohaha)
Observation 4. Lazy to even type names and provide hyperlinks.